CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Out of work with nothing to do but VEG

Geez. I've only been out of work for little more than a week and I am already missing it. I only worked Wednesdays and Fridays but I actually looked forward to working than I did going to school. =S [weird...] Now, I am currently unemployed. I hate that word. It means I am currently looking for work and still haven't found any. You know what that means? I'm SOL as one of my profs said once. SHIT OUTTA LUCK. But perhaps I am being a tad pessimistic. Perhaps. I did go online and look at some job postings and apply for those. I just didn't realize how boring my own house could be. Sure, I could watch T.V. all day, raid my fridge, go on the computer and watch my dramas or read my mangas. But that can only get me so far. I could even clean...which I probably will end up doing. So now I am sitting at my computer, eating room temperature Lychee Pudding and bitching about how I don't have a job. For Goodness' Sake! Somebody save me from the boredom.

0 comments: