CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I like it rough

I like doing things the hard way. I don't know why, but all my life it has always been like that. Maybe I have something to prove? I feel like such a dumbass. I f*ked up my last assignment for STATS and then I neglected to hand in my last set of labs for ACCOUNTING. Shit. Now I have to work my ass off to get a decent grade in these classes. Okay, I exaggerate a little, but come on! I should have been working hard from the beginning. I had more time than I say I did. It's just that I chose to go clubbing and partying rather than doing the work I should have been doing. Resulting in last minute scrambling to finish stuff up. That means: lost sleep, lack of food and thus lack of ability to concentrate. Now I feel screwed for school.

I FELL OFF THE BUS.

It's time to get back on.

In another sense, I like to be rough...physically. It doesn't make any sense because I'm a nice girl. At least that is the impression I give off to people when I meet them. Do I look like I could stand my ground in a fight? Surely, I would lose, no? But, tell me why the thought of being wrestled to the ground excites me? I don't know. There is something exhilirating about being pinned to the floor where resistance is just futile, so you have no choice but to give in. No choice but to succumb to someone's will...especially if it's someone you love. It's great fun. Haha, but don't get me wrong. I'm not looking to be raped. Even though it sounds like I would enjoy it, believe me, I WOULDN'T. I only enjoy rough play when its with someone I love, naturally.

I saw Drillbit Taylor last night with Jay-R and I developed a crush on the bully. Oh, I was becoming so flustered during the movie. The bully excited me. Especially when he took off his sweater and fighting music came on. *SIGH*...[drools] But, I didn't mean to make you feel like you have to have bulging muscles to get my attention. You already have it. I just get excited about fighting. Like I said before, I like it rough. I will admit that I enjoy the wrestling matches we have a bit too much. Even when it doesn't amount to anything more than that. *SIGH* I am a funny girl. Silly girl, nice girls don't play rough. So...does that make me a bad girl?

OKAY. I'm stopping here. Try to ignore the last paragraph. I think I just need to jump again. LOL

Later, gators

0 comments: