CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

drowning... and scheming >=)

Well ladies and gents, it's that time again. Yep, that's right. It's CRUNCH time for the university/college students. Or as I like to call it, it's the time to

JUMP ON THE BIG ASS WAGON OF EDUCATION AND HOPE TO GOD YOU DON'T FALL OFF.

I swear I feel like I'm submerged under water and some prick is holding my head down in the water. I'm struggling to get back up and I'm gasping for air but it's not quite enough to sustain my life. I just end up swallowing more water. Now, I'm at the point where I'm losing the energy to fight and slowly...losing...consciousness. BUT that's just me. Don't worry. I'm not ready to give up just yet. I'm gonna give it my best.

In other news, I've come up with a little plan. You might call me crazy...possibly, but it's way more fun to be crazy than it is to be "normal". Anyways, I'm proud of myself for thinking of it. I'm 110% sure, it will be a success. In a way, I hope this will show off a more mature side of me. I certainly feel like I have grown from it. Hahaha, I just can't help but laugh because I know whoever is reading this is confused as hell right now. Well...too bad. I won't tell. =P

It's business time...you know why? Because...I'm wearing my business socks...Oh baby!
It's business, it's business time!
(btw, those ^ are lyrics from the song Business Time by Flight of the Concords)

But, it really is time to get down to business. It's time to start my article analysis. Yay!


1 comments:

casmanm said...

i want some business socks. get me a pair please. =)