CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

I feel better today

This is pretty funny. I blog more often than I check Facebook. That is new. It's been a while since I checked any site regularly. I feel better today. I went out and rented movies. One was 27 Dresses and the other was P.S. I Love You. The latter of the two moved me to tears. Within the first 5 minutes of the movie I cried from the lines that Gerard Butler spoke with such passion. [*sigh] It was a scene where he and Hilary Swank's character were fighting and she was telling him to leave if he wanted to. He asked her to tell him what it is that she wanted. He said, "I know what I want, because I have it right here in my hands...I wake up everyday wanting to do the same thing which is to see your face.". Almost instantaneously there were tears in my eyes. His words pulled at my heart. I actually forgot to breathe at that part. The rest of the movie was pretty much the same. His words were full of warmth, compassion and most of all love. The whole movie was really moving, especially towards the end. I cried pretty hard there. What a movie! I think I might actually cry if I watched it again. It was so beautiful.

1 comments:

The Ageless Fool said...

If you liked P.S., you might want to read some of Cecilia Ahern's other novels. I kind of enjoyed 'Where Rainbows End' so check that shit out.

Yeah, I read girl books.