CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New change

I felt it was time for a change of the layout. I will add my links list at another time. I think it's time for a change. Lately, I have not made the wisest decisions. I messed up in school, my biggest priority. I couldn't concentrate properly in the second semester. I was not stable during that semester. I really don't like some of the choices I've made within the last few months. I was never this lazy. I really let myself down this year. Sure, I could complain that the courses were pretty tough this semester. But, I could also have put in more effort this semester as well. I want to put it right again. I want to get back on track. I cannot afford to fail again. I miss my friends. It seems like everyone is so busy except for me. I have too much time on my hands. Too much time to reflect on what I've done and wallow in self pity. But it's time for that to stop. I cannot dwell on the past, no matter how stupid/foolish my actions were. I can only change the future ahead of me. I need to find myself some work for the summer. I also need to study hard for my voice exam. That is the one place I can excel the most. I need to get my act together again. I will do it. I know I can. I owe myself that much. I know it sounds weird but I feel like I'm finding myself again. It feels like I'm starting over and I actually feel optimistic about it. I really hope this works out for the best.

1 comments:

The Ageless Fool said...

COME VISIT ME MFCKER!